Support items are handled depending on the category and urgency of the issue raised. For the report to be logged and dealt with in a timely manner please make sure you use Snipping shots and the best way to get back in contact with you. Currently, most support items are handled during office hours 8am-5pm WST Australia and soon to incorporate EST office hours. The annual ongoing maintenance fee is making sure your software is kept Chrome and Safari compliant and also includes usability updates for modules purchased from Jobman. It also includes Jobman data backups to Jobman hosted offsite servers which clients data can be restored. Note: It is the client’s responsibility to backup data saved to their associated mapped file servers. All reported items are recorded and add to our software development app. The priority can be requested by you but will ultimately be decided by Jobman directors.
If you are experiencing a new issue, several steps can be taken prior to making a report.
- Press the F5 key. This will refresh the page and update background tables.
- Ensure that you are logged in. You can see this at the top right hand of the screen.
- Try other web pages. Your internet may be down for hosted customers.
- Ensure that Jobman has all permissions enabled.
- See if others are experiencing the same issue. If you are alone and others are OK then please provide this information.
Development and error reporting.
Using the Windows Snipping Tool located under All Apps/Windows Accessories/ Snipping Tool that is available from Windows 7 onwards. Select new and take a snapshot of the issue. Use the tools provided to highlight the issue and then select copy. This will then allow you to paste straight into an email to email@example.com Please be as descriptive as you can stating what the issue is and when it started and anything else that is unique to the issue you are currently experiencing.
In order to streamline support requests and better serve you, we utilize a support ticket system. Every support request is assigned a unique ticket number which you can use to track the progress and responses online. For your reference we provide complete archives and history of all your support requests. A valid email address is required to submit a ticket. Support tickets can be made by clicking on the create support ticket link at the top of this page. Users can log into the support ticket system using their account to be able to see their active tickets.
Time spent responding to emails will attract a fee of time spent reading and compiling a response @ $40 per 15 minutes or part thereof.
Software is constantly changing to meet emerging technologies and client requests for improved functionality. Occasionally you might experience changes to what you previously experienced. Bug fixes are fixed free of charge for items that have been previously purchased.
User requests for menu positioning and user access changes can be made. This is a normally a quick process but chargeable in 15-minute blocks of $40 + gst. Small developments will be collated and billed quarterly.
There are two components to new development. Both are chargeable and are not free.
- Enhancements. A new button here or changing minor settings to the benefit of Jobman will be chargeable at an hourly rate of $150 p/hr +GST.
- Developments may be charged at a lesser rate if the Job is large and in the best interest of Jobman’s direction. Jobman has many projects on the board and requested development is recorded and popular demand will enhance response times. Prioritised custom development that is expected to take more than 2 hours may be quoted and submitted for your approval. Paid custom development takes a higher priority but lead times can only be provided as a guide as more pressing items may delay ETA.