Creating and Editing Templates
There are numerous templates within Jobman that are able to be edited by you, the user. In this section, we will discuss how to go about editing templates so that your printouts and emails look the way you want them to.
Instructions on how to create a new template from samples below
- Copy the content of the required template.
- Click the desired Download Template, a new tab will open with the template content
- Highlight all content and copy
- In the Admin section under Templates, select the template type you want to add to.
- Click on Add Record button.
- Give your new template a name and title.
- Click on the HTML Button in the editor. The HTML Source Editor will open.
- Paste the copied content into the editor section and click Update.