Items that you have in stock are stored in the Warehouse. Items that you add to stock should exist in your availability charts as they work together.
- Items that you need to order into stock either for a job or consumables from the availability chart.
- If you want to order items for stock put “Stock” in the Job Number.
- We also cater for orders not delivered complete. (Back Order)
- Stock Items can have a Bay Location and Barcode required. (Barcode setup may require hardware purchase and setup at an additional charge).
- To search the Warehouse Items you can use the lower right search field or use the filters or type the Colour.
- If you are implementing Stock Control for the first time then you might like to make an export of your availability chart and clean the contents and enter all relevant fields from your existing stock Excel sheet and send it to email@example.com so that you don’t have to re-enter it all.
- Sometimes the storeman is not present and people still need to remove stock. A manual system will allow people to remove stock so that the database can remain accurate for later data entry.
NOTE: There isn’t an export .csv with Warehouse Items as this would be dangerous in deleting records that have records attached to them.