If you have purchased the Sales component of Jobman, which includes much of the same functionality that Job Statuses and Operation Types have, but do not generate Job Numbers rather Lead Numbers, set up in the same manner. You can set a Lead Status to create a Job automatically for you. When an Operation falls into this Status, the Status will change and this Job will be in Jobs waiting to be set up.
- Order = List “Lead Statuses” in a logical order.
- Active = Yes or No. Don’t delete Statuses whilst setting up.
- Finished = Works with the Leads page and will filter Leads that are finished.
- Create Job = At what Job Status should the Lead automatically create a Job.
- Enter Automatically = When the last Operations in a Status is ticked off it will automatically move the Lead into the next status unless you select No.