In certain circumstances you may need to customise your templates on file. Logos and Imagery can easily be added to a template and modifying these can be used to create different versions of the same template.
As an example, if you required to send out the same quote template however, you would require different logos and imagery on those quote templates for case specific reasons, the following steps would assist you in creating the separate Quote Templates.
1. Under Admin/Templates/Quote Templates . Identify the template that you would like to customise and double click on the the template or use the Edit Record icon in the Mod Column. You will be presented with the Quote template editing screen.
2. Click the “Edit HTML Source” Button located on the toolbar
3. Click anywhere in the source editor and press CTRL+A on your keyboard to select all content. Press CTRL+C on you keyboard to copy all selected items.
4. In quote templates click “Add Record” button to create a new duplicate of the quote template for you to alter and add the a new logo to.
5. Rename and give your Quote Template a Title . Press the “Edit HTML Source” Button as shown below.
6. Paste (CTRL+V) the HTML copied from Step-3 into the HTML Source editor for the new quote template just created. Click ‘Update’ and you will notice that a duplicate of the template that you would like to modify has been created.
Click Save to save the template with the new name and title.
Uploading a Logo or Image to a Template
In the Quote Template Editor :-
1. Initially, click where you would like to update or insert the new logo or image in the Quote Template. Click the Insert/edit image icon on the toolbar as shown below.
4. Go to the ‘Browse’ tab and select the image that you have just uploaded.